Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The only poem I'm not ashamed of...

Music & Love

I believe in second chances because I believe in love.

I know now that it all depends on good timing.

We lost time with discord, but now we're dancing to the same rhythm.

Do you hear the music playing? Babe, that's our music.

Dance with me now, let's get lost in this beat.

Do you feel that pitter-patter of my heart?

You always had my heart

and from the beginning, I knew it was love;

The kind of love that makes your heart beat

faster with every second. And you hope the timing

is right. I remember sitting in the car listening to music.

Making out under the stars, we found our rhythm.

Dance with me now, to this perfect rhythm.

Let your heart dance with my heart.

Nothing else matters now, let's just dance to the music.

In this song, let us be lead by love.

It's all about timing, oh how it's all about timing!

Dance with me now, dance to this beat.

Do you feel my heart beat?

Do you feel the speeding rhythm?

I feel a breeze of confidence that our timing

won't let us down. Here babe, put your hand on my heart.

Can you feel my love?

God, I love this music!

Let's make love to the music.

Let our hips make some beats.

Let's make sweet love

under these stars, in a continuous rhythm.

Let your heart make love to my heart.

Steady babe, it's all in timing.

If ever there were a perfect time

To know what music

Really feels like it'd be now. In my heart

there's a beat. It's a continuous beat.

And that never-ending rhythm

Will never die. That's what you call love.

It's all in the timing. So, let's dance to our beat.

Let's dance to our music, let's dance to our rhythm.

Feel my heart babe. This time, it's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment