Friday, June 25, 2010

A slump.

I know it's barely going to be a month since I graduated, but I'm already terrified I've fallen into a slump. I've applied to a few jobs and haven't heard back from any of them. Pretty discouraging.

When I get home from work, I pretty much feel fried. I feel like retail is killing me, literally. I've had this shooting pain in my back from the lack of support in my shoes and the fact that sometimes I work eight hours straight without a break. I don't know how much longer I can listen to my own sales pitch. I'm sick of beauty products. I'm sick of working so hard for such little pay.

I feel like my creative side is lacking life and luster. I have so many ideas, so many beginnings and middles without ends. I start writing and always hit a wall. I haven't read a book in months. I feel like a total slug.

I know this is temporary and I can't let anything stand in my way of my dream, but God do I wish something good would come my way. A little help. A little...something.

Is it Sunday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment