Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Only because Shannon is a doll.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I'd have to say my college graduation. It was 8 years in the making...there were times when I really wanted to give up, but I kept pushing forward. I was so genuinely proud of myself and grateful for everyone who helped me along the way. I wish I could just have that day bottled up so I could relive it whenever I want and remind me of what I've accomplished.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would've applied to grad school this last December. I don't think this "break" is helping me!

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Yikes...I guess Fran Kubelik from Wilder's The Apartment. She's smart, but she's had her moments of naivety. She's confident, but also insecure. I always watch that film and think, "Yep, I hear ya, Fran."


If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
The person who created variables in mathematic equations. (They're already dead though, so blah.)

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I wish I wasn't such a pushover sometimes. I think I'm too kind. Or maybe I'm too cowardly...who knows.


Describe yourself in one word.
Resilient. Maybe this contradicts my previous answer, but we're all just contradictions, aren't we?

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Good-hearted. (Yes, I can this by reading tweets!)

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
Sometimes thoughts are better said in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment